Skip available courses
- To develop an understanding of computer networking basics.
- To familiarize the student with the basic taxonomy and terminology of
the computer networking area.
- To develop an understanding of different components of computer networks, various protocols,
modern technologies and their applications.
The course aims to
- Introduce the concept of Database Management System
- acquaint learner with functions of SQL.
- deliver knowledge for concept of database security and transaction.
- familiarize PL/SQL database management.
- present the database design and computation techniques for parallel and distributed database
- To understand the details of web services technologies like SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- To learn how to implement and deploy web service client and server.
- To understand the design principles and application of SOAP and REST based web services (JAX-WS and JAX-RS).
- To understand WCF service.
- To design secure web services and Quality of Service of Web Services